they’re once used by search engines in the early 200s. They were used to help the search engines in determining that the web page is all about. Unfortunately major search engines no longer use them.
Download Your Free SEO Fundamentals Ebook
- The Report You Need to Understand What’s Going on to Your Site
- Crafting Page Title for Search Rankings After Google Page Title Update
- The Need to Hire an SEO Agency for Your Law Firm’s Website
- Attorney SEO for Ranking Your Law Practice Website Higher
- Drive Traffic to Your eCommerce with Google’s Shipping and Return Annotations