The CBD industry is growing in the US. Dispensaries and grow supplies are gaining recognition now more than ever. The legal structure in this industry is changing every day. Hence, more and more people are investing in it. If you have a CBD-related business, you know how complicated it is to promote it. Platforms have strict advertising policies regarding this topic. That’s why your best friend in promoting your business is Google traffic. And this is the reason you need a CBD SEO service.
CBD SEO Starts with a Keyword Research
Search engine optimization (SEO) always starts with proper keywords. They are terms that potential clients would use when they need to find a product or read information related to CBD. Since it is the most vital step, you need to do it right. Thus, it is pertinent you know how to conduct keyword research.
- Know your target audience. You won’t know what terms they use if you don’t know them. Keyword research is a part of SEO Expert Danny’s SEO service. The agency has a team that will deeply analyze the CBD market to create a plan that will distinguish your business from other companies.
- Choose keywords according to difficulty. The lower the difficulty of the term is, the easier it is to rank for. If your site is still new, you must consider a term with a difficulty of 10. Then again, if it is an old site, you can choose keyword difficulty higher than 10. You can rank well over time. But you need to provide high-quality posts if you want to rank better.
What is the Organic Search Traffic?
When strategizing your SEO, you need to know the current organic search traffic. It is also vital to determine the metrics of user behavior.
- Visit your Google Analytics and find out which of your pages are ranking well. Then, start monitoring those pages.
- Optimize them. You should also consider updating them.
- Keep in mind that Google likes to rank a page that is constantly updated.
Plan Your Content
Once you have a list of keywords you need to be targeting, you can start planning the content for your CBD business. You can go to Google and look for related questions. This will be a lot easier when you work with an SEO agency, like SEO Expert Danny. The team can write for your content. On the other hand, if you want to write your articles, the team will ensure that it is fully optimized for users and search engines.
Optimize Your Content
For many, optimizing the content means stuffing it with the targeted keywords. Unfortunately, it is no longer acceptable these days as search engines are getting smarter. Instead, you need to optimize your content for your audience, not just the search engines.
Ask the SEO Expert How
Optimizing your content is challenging. Get the help of a CBD SEO agency now so you can overtake the success of your competitors. You can start here by calling SEO Expert Danny at (855) 605-7361.