This is a method used to tell the search engines that your site doesn’t vouch for the collection of inbound links to your website. It’s used to recover from manual link penalties. The use of a disavow tool is sufficient for penalty recovery.
Download Your Free SEO Fundamentals Ebook
SEO News – WorkSHOP
- From Local to Global: Expanding Your Reach with the Help of an SEO Expert September 4, 2023
- Legal Keywords Research: Uncovering High-Value Terms for Law Firm SEO July 24, 2023
- SEO Certifications: The Path to Becoming a Credible SEO Expert July 21, 2023
- The Future of SEO: Predictions from Leading SEO Experts July 19, 2023
- 5 Key Benefits of Working with an SEO Consultant for Your Website July 17, 2023