This is a method used to tell the search engines that your site doesn’t vouch for the collection of inbound links to your website. It’s used to recover from manual link penalties. The use of a disavow tool is sufficient for penalty recovery.
Download Your Free SEO Fundamentals Ebook
- 3 Underused Techniques to Improve Your Google Maps Rank Results
- 5 Best Free Tools for Keyword Search
- 5 Methods to Increase Your Website for Improved Ranking
- A Look at How the Coronavirus Has Impacted Visible Organic Google Searches
- Reasons Why Buying Backlinks is Probably the Dumbest Way to Waste Your Money