This is the best address that’s given for user to find a piece of information. It’s used when you have the same page content that can be accessed through more than one URL. By using a canonical URL you’re helping the search engines in understanding the best URL for a piece of content.
Download Your Free SEO Fundamentals Ebook
- Reasons Why Buying Backlinks is Probably the Dumbest Way to Waste Your Money
- SEO Services are the Secret Recipes to Success During the Pandemic
- How to SEO Promote Websites in Affiliate-Unfriendly Genres (Violence, Adult, Etc)
- SEO Professional Services in Steering Your Business Through the Coronavirus Crisis
- Publish an e-book or an Epic Blog/Website Post – Which Offers the Most Money