It’s a type of link that’s not functioning. In other words it’s a link that doesn’t lead the user to the desired location. It can be the result of a website going offline or the site’s owner moves the page’s location.
Download Your Free SEO Fundamentals Ebook
- 3 Underused Techniques to Improve Your Google Maps Rank Results
- 5 Best Free Tools for Keyword Search
- 5 Methods to Increase Your Website for Improved Ranking
- A Look at How the Coronavirus Has Impacted Visible Organic Google Searches
- Reasons Why Buying Backlinks is Probably the Dumbest Way to Waste Your Money