It’s a kind of text that a user would click on when following a link. If the link is an image it’s called an alt attribute that acts in replacement of an anchor text. The link must occur naturally. Else it will be considered by the search engine as a sign of manipulation.
Download Your Free SEO Fundamentals Ebook
- Reasons Why Buying Backlinks is Probably the Dumbest Way to Waste Your Money
- SEO Services are the Secret Recipes to Success During the Pandemic
- How to SEO Promote Websites in Affiliate-Unfriendly Genres (Violence, Adult, Etc)
- SEO Professional Services in Steering Your Business Through the Coronavirus Crisis
- Publish an e-book or an Epic Blog/Website Post – Which Offers the Most Money