This is a method used to tell the search engines that your site doesn’t vouch for the collection of inbound links to your website. It’s used to recover from manual link penalties. The use of a disavow tool is sufficient for penalty recovery.
Download Your Free SEO Fundamentals Ebook
- Search Engine Optimization by SEO Expert: The Use of Google Posts
- SEO Consultant to Help You Build a Personal Brand as Your SEO Weapon
- SEO Professional on Search Engine Optimization Trends in 2020
- Search Engine Optimization Services: How to Use Google Search Console
- SEO Experts Recommendations to Avoid Google Algorithm Penalty