This is the best address that’s given for user to find a piece of information. It’s used when you have the same page content that can be accessed through more than one URL. By using a canonical URL you’re helping the search engines in understanding the best URL for a piece of content.
Download Your Free SEO Fundamentals Ebook
- Search Engine Optimization by SEO Expert: The Use of Google Posts
- SEO Consultant to Help You Build a Personal Brand as Your SEO Weapon
- SEO Professional on Search Engine Optimization Trends in 2020
- Search Engine Optimization Services: How to Use Google Search Console
- SEO Experts Recommendations to Avoid Google Algorithm Penalty