It’s a link to a certain website that you’ve saved for later reading or reference on your computer or web browser. Delicious and Digg are social bookmarking sites that allow users in sharing websites that they like with other users. Gaining links to your site in these sites is a good sign to crawlers. They can give the search engine a clue that your content tickles the interest of people.
Download Your Free SEO Fundamentals Ebook
- Search Engine Optimization by SEO Expert: The Use of Google Posts
- SEO Consultant to Help You Build a Personal Brand as Your SEO Weapon
- SEO Professional on Search Engine Optimization Trends in 2020
- Search Engine Optimization Services: How to Use Google Search Console
- SEO Experts Recommendations to Avoid Google Algorithm Penalty